1. Is there any kind of music that you can’t stand?
2. Favorite song of the moment?
3. Do you play a musical instrument? What instrument?
4. Name 3 bands you would most like to meet. Why?
5. One of you favorite 80’s songs?
6. Do you most pay attention to the melody or the lyrics?
7. Name your top 3 songs from your favorite band/artist.
8. What song makes you angry because of it's thoughtless lyrics?
9. Name your top 5 music videos.
10. What is your song that you love but it's embarrassing?
11. A favorite song with a person’s name in the title?
12. A song that reminds you of summertime?
13. Who is your musical idol?
14. If you could play any musical instrument, what would it be?
15. Best looking member of your favorite band?
16. Favorite song to dance to?
17. Do you have a song that makes you very nostalgic? What is it?
18. If you were a song, what song would you be and why?
19. What do you think the world would be like without music?
20. What musicians did you like 5 years ago? 10 years ago?
#hold me while i weep
cassie bby nooo
im going to stab something
never make friends with people older than you they’re going to graduate before you and you’ll DIE
Never make friends with people younger than you they’re going to graduate after you and just NO
“Blood is thicker than water”, when used in the context of family over friends, is in fact a wildly incorrect bastardisation.
The true, full quote is “The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb,” and refers to relationships forged by choice holding deeper meaning than those of mere biology.
fucking THANK YOU